SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER -ULR SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER
Stay cool with the latest in ULR events, hot properties on the market and other Houston happenings here:
SWEET AS SUGAR
Unique and charming, this gorgeous 4 bed, 3 bath home is the epitome of perfect. As soon as you walk under the attached carport and through the front door from bi fold doors in sydney, you’re greeted with beautiful wood floors. To your right, the kitchen feature stainless steel Viking appliances, granite countertops and custom made cabinets. The kitchen opens up to the dining area to the living room where you’ll find grand vaulted ceilings, a fireplace and huge windows that beam with natural light.
Head upstairs, and you’ll never want to leave the master bedroom. For starters, this room comes with huge sliding windows with a private balcony that show off your bountiful backyard, but we’ll get to that later. The master bath comes with built in shelves and a stand alone shower. The other bedrooms include vaulted ceilings, more built in shelving and another private balcony.
The backyard will become your oasis. With no rear neighbors, this backyard comes with an alluring herb garden with tall trees that will leave you wondering if you’re at home or in botanical garden. The wooden deck also comes a mosquito mister so you wont have to worry about those pesky bugs bothering you while you’re winding down with a glass of wine.
This home includes an upgraded alarm system with motion sensors, window and door contacts! The neighborhood amenities include 24 hour manned gate, pool, dog park and tennis courts that’s inclusive for for residents of the community!
1. PASADENA LIVE STOCK SHOW & RODEO
Feel like getting out of the city? Head out to Pasadena for their 69th annual rodeo! This festival includes a parade, concerts, food, games and so much more!
- Date: Sep. 10-Sep. 30
- Location: 7601 Red Bluff Pasadena, TX 77507
- Time: Varies
- Admission: Varies
- Website: https://www.pasadenarodeo.com/
2. TEXAS TACO MANIA
The event we’ve all been asking for! This festival is full of Latin culture with music and food that will bring nothing but a smile and full belly!
- Date: Sep. 15th
- Location: Discovery Green |1500 Mckinney Street Houston, TX 77010
- Time: 12-9 PM
- Admission: $15
- Website: https://www.texastacomusicfest.com/
3. OKTOBER FEST
A fun filled German festival with delicious craft beer, Polka music, games and so much more!
- Date: Sep. 29
- Location:The Water Works | 105 Sabine St, Houston, TX 77007
- Time: 11 AM-6 PM
- Admission: Starting at $25
- Website: http://www.oktoberfesthouston.com/
AGENT OF THE MONTH: Robert Hartless
Ladies, gents, children and pets, may we present this month’s Agent of the Month! Funny, charming, intelligent, personable, Robert “Duck” Hartless! Houstonian of 14 years, Duck has done everything from carpentry, to working in the medical field and to serving 12 years in the Army Reserve. Wanting to try something new, he decided to give real estate a shot and boy, has it been rewarding!
His clients are his number one priority and there’s nothing more satisfying than helping them find their home. He knows then ends and out and you bet he’ll find you the best deal. From outside Houston all the way to Downtown, he loves showing off anything inside 610.
When he’s not working, you can catch him celebrating life during the local happy hour with friends, participating in pool tournaments or watching the latest movie at the theater. Did I mention he loves to cook? Oh yea, this guy has it going on!
When asked why he loves ULR he said, “I love working here all the people are OUTSTANDING!!! They go out of their way to make it feel like family and to help each other out. I didn’t have the best experience with my first two brokers so to find a place that really does care about their agents is why I love ULR.”
It’s been a great 2 years Duck, cheers to many more!
To find out more information about Duck or to request his service, click here!
With summer drawing to an end, you’re going to want to spend every waking second soaking up the crisp, cool air. So we put together a little list on how to reamp your patio that will make you want to show off any chance you get!
- Add a little boundary-Add an edge with a wall of plants and flowers. Doing so will create your patio into the feeling of a room
- Add levels-This creates multiple areas for entertaining!
- Upgrade your materials-Maybe that boring brick wall could use new brick, a power-wash or simply a new coat of paint
- New railing-Speaking of upgrading that brick wall, if you have railing, give that a new paint job as well!
- Add water-DIY a water fountain or a bird bath
- Brighten it up-Fall may bring out a little gloomy weather, but that doesn’t mean your backyard has to be. Maybe paint your furniture, add colorful pillows or even the exterior
- Add some fire-Snuggle up to your loved ones around your a fire. You can do this by simply adding a chiminea
- A pergola-hey maybe you have a few scraps of wood leftover, DIY a simple pergola!
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE & A DOG
We go on and on about why dogs are the best thing to happen to us, but we think you already know that! Read our blog about the best apartments in Houston with the greatest dog perks!
We hope you enjoyed this month’s newsletter!
If you are looking to buy, sell, or lease, ULR Properties would love to help! Come visit us in our new office at 1925-B Richmond Ave (McDuffie & Richmond) or visit us online at www.ULRproperties.com