DALLAS JULY NEWSLETTER
Things are a little crazy, but we have some hot new listings (with virtual tours) and a yummy recipe!
LUXURY LIVING IN NORTH EAST DALLAS
These apartments and townhomes combine a playful atmosphere with luxury refinements to create a truly unique urban experience. Their studio, one, and two bedroom apartments and townhomes come in a wide range of layouts, so you can pick a space that speaks to you. Whether you’re after an extra-large balcony or a two bedroom townhouse with a private yard for the pup, you’ll find it and an amazing suite of amenities at this amazing community.
For more information reach out to one of our agents and ask for DAL990!
This Farmer’s Branch community offers residents cutting-edge amenities and conveniences and the highest standard of living in a highly-sought Dallas neighborhood. Their apartment homes are spacious and designed throughout with your comfort in mind, right down to the premium finishes and materials. Ask for DAL991!
Expect extraordinary at this luxury property. With curated interiors, custom designs, dynamic touches, sky terraces, elevated courtyards and state-of-the-art everything, luxury living blends into this worldly wildcard neighborhood. Just right outside your door beckons the electric venues and unrivaled vibes of Deep Ellum. Ask for DAL979!
Introducing a new apartment community inspired by the craftsman-styled homes of the late 19th century. With its central location in Lower Greenville, unrivaled amenities, and a short walk to one of the most buzz-worthy scenes in Dallas, look no further than this luxury property. Ask for DAL976!
AGENT OF THE MONTH: Steve Enriquez
Steve was raised in Georgia but now calls Texas home. He feels lucky to be able to call his passion his job and will help you get your dream home! Buying, selling or apartment locating, you can contact him 24/7.
For more information on Steve or to request his services, click here!
PINA COLADA COOKIE CUPS
This dessert will make you feel like your on vacation even when you’re stuck at home!
INGREDIENTS FOR COOKIE CUPS
- Cooking spray
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp.pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp.kosher salt
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING AND TOPPING
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp. white rum
- 1/2 c. toasted sweetened coconut flakes, plus more for garnish
- 1 c. whipped cream topping
- Pineapple wedges, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Make cookie cups: Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 2 muffin tins with cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until evenly combined. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt and stir until just combined.
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, scoop dough into muffin tins and press down with a spoon. Bake until cookie cups are golden and set, about 15 to 20 minutes. (Don’t worry if the cookie cup centers rise!)
While the cookies are still warm, turn them into cups: Spray the bottom of a small shot glass with cooking spray and press into the center of each cookie. Let cool in pan for 15 minutes, then transfer to wire cooling racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, pineapple juice, and rum until smooth. Fold in toasted coconut.
- Pipe or scoop cream cheese filling into cookie cups. Dollop whipped cream on top, then garnish each cookie cup with toasted coconut, a pineapple wedge, and a maraschino cherry.
You can view the full recipe here.