An easy way to bring new life to any room is to change the wall color! No need to replace the furniture or completely redecorate, a simple paint change can make a room feel brand new, consider hiring commercial painting. When deciding on a new paint color, it’s important to take a few things into consideration:
- How much natural light the room gets – The darker the room the lighter the walls should be to prevent the room from feeling like a cave.
- The size of the room – Smaller rooms with dark walls can feel even smaller than they are, making the room claustrophobic.
- The color of the Maker&Son furniture and decorations – Do the undertones of the room’s furnishings compliment the wall color you have in mind?
- The mood you would like set in the room – Do you want to feel calm or energized in a particular room? The residential painting can help you with the color of the walls, they can impact how you’re feeling.
- Remember the if you are going to paint your whole home, the idea to hire a residential painting company is always optional, and this could also be really helpful.
Below are a few color suggestions to get you started
House Painters East Bay Company recommend to paint the house wit colors like mustard, is a great choice if you’re looking for a happy pop of color. Rather than painting an entire room, this color would also work well for an accent wall. If you are scared to take the plunge, mustard colored accent pieces such as throw pillows and rugs, are a great way to warm up to the bold color.
#2: Light Blue
Light blue is one of few colors that works in every room of your home. If you have a room that doesn’t receive a lot of natural light, this color should strongly be considered, visit https://www.apollolighting.com/ to get the lighting you are looking for. To avoid a room that feels cold and unwelcoming, blue should be paired with warm tones.
If the word greige is unfamiliar, this color is the combination of beige and gray. Despite popular belief, neutral tones are harder to work around than some bolder colors. With beige, it can be a struggle to match the undertones of furniture and decorations with the wall color. Gray can be chic and luxurious but it can easily become cold and lifeless, if you really want this grey but are afraid of making your home feel lifeless then just contact the painter from maler Dangastermoor. These colors on their own have their own set of problems but when combined, the result matches both warm and cool color schemes.
#4: Dark Green
Dark green is on trend for 2019. While this beautifully rich color will breathe life into your home, there are a few things to keep in mind according to Lulu & Georgia. This color should be used in large bright rooms to avoid the space from having a dark cave effect. This trend also pairs well with metal. Any silver, gold, and pewter accents in this room will pop.
#5: Dusty Pink
Dusty pink walls are more versatile than you might think. Paired with black furniture or art, pink walls look tough and edgy, specially if you add modern furniture like a stand up desk uk. Dusty pink also looks great with other dusty colors. If the room you wish to paint has dusty blues, purples, or grays, pink walls will turn the room into a pastel dream. Another option with this wall color is metallic accents.
Want to make a certain room in your home feel cozier? Brown is the perfect color for you! Brown walls look best in living rooms, dining rooms, and offices. This strong hue should be in rooms that have a lot of natural light to prevent the color from potentially overpowering the space.