SUMMERTIME IN MY CITY -ULR JUNE NEWSLETTER
Stay cool with the latest in ULR events, hot properties on the market and other Houston happenings here:
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
Do you believe in love at first sight? You will when you see this gorgeous house! This 3 story, corner unit is located in the Rice Military area and is steps away from all your favorite spots, seconds away from Downtown and minutes away from Katy Freeway.
Dazzling features such as 12ft ceilings and chandelier in the living area, gourmet kitchen with a wine fridge and beautiful granite countertops, definitely one of the best office design ideas we’ve seen out there. Wake up to the birds and an a ray of sunshine in your master suite with 2 closets for all your needs and wants. The master bath comes with an oversized tub as well as a standing shower and dual vanity sinks. The other two bedrooms are just as grand and can be transformed into an office, game room or whatever your heart desires!
Wow your friends and family with your rooftop patio with jaw dropping views of Houston. Park your car, bikes, skates in your attached garage and never worry about having to park in the street. Let your furry family members roll around in the fenced side yard! Oh wait theres more! This house also comes with a washer, dryer, fridge and dish washer. So what are you waiting for? Come on in to your new home!
For more information contact ULR Properties at 832.356.8847
1. THROWDOWN TEXAS BURGER & MUSIC FESTIVAL
Come out to the 3rd Annual best burger showdown where all your favorite spots will compete against each other to take home the crown!
- Date: June 9th
- Location: Town Green Park|2099 Lake Robbins Dr. The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Time: 12-9 PM
- Admission: Varies
- Website: http://www.houstonpress.com/event/throwdown-texas-burger-and-music-festival-10254514
2. BUU MON GARDEN FESTIVAL
If your looking to get out of Houston for a while, take a trip down to Port Arthur where the Buu Mon Buddhist Temple will host their 20th Annual stroll through the garden. Blooming flowers everywhere!
- Date: June 9th-10th
- Location: Buu Mon Buddhist Temple | 2701 Procter St Port Arthur, TX 77640
- Time: Varies
- Admission: Free
3. CRITICAL MASS BIKE RIDE
Join Houstonians for their monthly night bike ride throughout Houston! It’s a slow pace, so don’t let the name scare you!
- Date: June 29th
- Location: Market Square Park |301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002
- Time: 7 PM
- Admission: Free
- Website: http://www.criticalmasshouston.com/events/
AGENT OF THE MONTH: Brittney Coyle
At the very young age of 21, she graduated from Texas State with honors. She’s outgoing, personable and has never met a stranger. She’s also a twin! Why yes, we’re talking about the one and only Brittney Coyle!
She is your go to agent for all your real estate questions and will go out of her way to make sure you find your forever home. A Houston native, Brittney loves to take her clients any where in the Heights or around Memorial Drive as those are her favorite neighborhoods. And I mean we don’t blame her, those are amazing spots to live!
When she’s off duty, she enjoys spending time with her family, especially her 3 year old daughter. A travel bug, she loves traveling to Austin to float the rive, spend days on the boat at Lake Travis and hike, bike & kayak on Lady Bird Lake.
Part of the family for 2 years, Brittney has to say this about ULR: “I love the feeling of having the support when I need advice or questions answered! Also, the opportunity to not only do residential transactions but also be apart of the leasing world whether it’s apartments or private rentals, definitely attributes to why I am more successful!”
For more information about Brittney or to request her services, click here!
Transform your backyard with long lasting and tough ornamental grass this summer! They’re not only great for bold yet simple landscaping, they’re low maintenance and will provide enjoyment for the years to come.
- Create a walkway that help visitors see a clear path to step along. These plants can also play as a transition to stone and other plants giving a more natural look.
- For a dramatic effect, layer tall grass with shorter flowers in a colorful vase and see the transformation of your garden!
- Hey did you know that these plants also help prevent soil erosion? Kudos to their root systems!
- Don’t have a tall fence to keep out the neighbors? Learn more about Colorbond fences Perth and plant some bluestems to keep your privacy.
- Soften the walls, pools and of course paving by adding miscanthus for a more inviting look.
- Don’t limit yourself to your backyard only, add some greenery to your patios and decks!
- These grasses will also attract wildlife especially birds, so do some research, see which grass attracts the birds in your area and add a playful bird bath,
- Grow a pretty little prairie that will naturally give you a reason to not cut the grass;) They’re also more environmentally friendly!!
“YES I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A HOUSE PLEASE”
Are you thinking about buying a house? Are you ready to buy a house? Need help with your land clearing? Legacy Land & Timber is here to help and If you answered yes but also have questions, read our blog about our home buying seminar and all that you need to know about taking the big step!