IT’S GETTING HOT IN HERE -ULR JULY NEWSLETTER
Stay cool with the latest in ULR events, hot properties on the market and other Houston happenings here:
SWEET AS SUGAR
Truly one of kind, this ravishing house will knock your off your feet and onto the front steps! As soon as you walk through the front door, you’ll notice the gorgeous wood floors, built in shelves and the vaulted ceilings. The living spaces opens up to the kitchen with plenty of space to host all your family gatherings and parties! You will love cooking in this kitchen with state of the art Viking appliances and custom hand made maple cabinets.
Take a troll over to the master suite and you’ll be greeted with plush carpet and a private balcony overlooking your backyard. The master bathroom comes with not one, but two sinks and a huge standing shower!
However the best part is the backyard. Enjoy your cup of joe or nightly cap on the beautiful deck that includes a mosquito mister system. And you can grow your own herb is the herb garden that shaded with towering trees.
This property did not flood during Harvey and is located in the highly desirable, private community known as Hudson Forest. The neighborhood includes a 24 hour manned gate, sparkling pool, a dog park and tennis courts!
For more information click here or give Stony Naquin a call!
1. FREEDOM OVER TEXAS
Celebrate this country’s freedom at the annual Freedom Over Texas with Chris Young as the headliner and a fireworks show at the end!
- Date: July 4th
- Location: Eleanor Tinsley Park | 901 W Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002
- Time: 4-9 PM
- Admission: $8
- Website: http://www.houstontx.gov/july4/index.html
2. DOG SHOW
Sit & stay at Houston’s World Series of Dog Shows! More the 100 different breeds of good boys & girls will compete for the title!
- Date: July 18th-22nd
- Location: NRG Park | 1 NRG Park, Houston, TX 77054
- Time: Varies
- Admission: $10-$15
- Website: https://houstondogshows.com/
3. TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME
Head out to Minute Maid Park to watch the World Series Champions take on the Texas Rangers!
- Date: July 27th-29th
- Location: Minute Maid Park | 501 Crawford St Houston, TX 77002
- Time: Varies
- Admission: Begins at $25
- Website: https://www.mlb.com/astros
AGENT OF THE MONTH: Ryan Trevino
As a native inner city Houstonian with a passion for cosmopolitan development, Ryan has always known real estate was his calling. After graduating from the University of Houston in Hospitality Management, Ryan embarked on his real estate career. He is passionate about residential listings and home sales, as well as apartment leasing. Ryan is available 24/7 and knows Houston like the back of his hand.
Ryan loves to travel and has been to over 15 countries. He speaks English, Spanish, and is currently learning Portuguese (he even lived in Peru for a year!)
His clients are my top priority and Ryan promises to give you the most knowledgeable apartment leasing or home buying/ selling experience possible.
To request Ryan’s services or to learn more about him, click here!
SMELL GOOD, FEEL GOOD
Tired of buying Febreeze or other air fresheners? Check out these natural odor eliminators to get rid of foul smells!
- Lemon and Rosemary: Add water, lemon rosemary & vanilla
- Lilac: Add water, vodka, & lilac oil
- Rosemary and Lavender Carpet Powder: Mix baking soda, dried rosemary, and lavender oil on your carpet for 15-20 minutes, then vacuum
- Lime, Mint and Ginger: Simmer all these three in a pot
- Cinnamon and Orange: Made with water-absorbing polymer, cinnamon oil, orange oil and water
- Cranberry and Orange: If you’re missing Christmas, simmer cranberry & orange potpourri with cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and rosemary
Read our latest blog on ways to spend your summer in Houston!
We hope you enjoyed this month’s newsletter!
If you are looking to buy, sell, or lease, ULR Properties would love to help! Come visit us in our new office at 1925-B Richmond Ave (McDuffie & Richmond) or visit us online at www.ULRproperties.com