HOUSTON AUGUST NEWSLETTER
Things are a little crazy, but we have some hot new listings and a yummy recipe for you to try!
BEAUTIFUL HOME IN WOODSIDE
This home was fully renovated in 2018 and sits on a huge corner lot. Highlights include: new roof, new HVAC system, new in-line water heater, completely new plumbing, foundation repair with transferable warranty, gourmet kitchen with marble counters and stainless steel appliances, new double paned energy efficient windows and doors, Nest smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector, refinished hardwood floors, new paint inside and out, new fixtures throughout, Tesla charging port, outdoor speakers & power for outdoor entertainment, new electrical panel. The master suite includes a walk-closet, marble vanity with double sinks, and oversized walk-in shower. Huge, indoor laundry/mud room was added and features a doggie door. Beautifully manicured yard features mature trees, new landscaping and french drain.
For more information contact Natalie or click here!
This stunning one-story home is everything you’ve been looking for! You’ll fall in love as soon as you walk up, the front porch is peaceful and welcoming. Inside, the living room opens into the kitchen seamlessly creating an open concept perfect for entertaining. The kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a gas range, ideal for making dinner every night or for meal prepping on the weekend. Outside, you can enjoy a the extended patio with a private fenced backyard that works perfectly for a day of fun Barbecuing. The garage area has a huge extra space that can be used for a work-station or storage.
For more information contact Aurora or click here!
Welcome to your own backyard paradise! You can have friends and family over to cook out with the outdoor kitchen and the bar on the side of the garage. When you get hot, take a dip in your own private pool! You don’t want to miss out on this 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home on a cul de sac! Primary suite on 1st floor with large walk in closet! Large secondary bedroom with game room upstairs!
For more information contact Jeremiah or click here!
Beautiful one story corner lot home. Home has 4 bedrooms with an option for 5. The study has a closet so can be used as another bedroom. Massive open layout which is great for entertaining. Home has alarm system. Stainless steel appliances, gas range, window treatments. Owners upgraded master closet after purchasing their home. Nice big back yard that you can add a pool if you wanted. This home is move in ready.
For more information contact Stacie or click here!
HAPPY CLIENT OF THE MONTH
STRAWBERRY PRETZEL TART
This fresh dessert is the perfect summer treat!
FOR THE PRETZEL CRUST
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER
- 8oz block cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
FOR THE STRAWBERRY TOPPING
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tbsp Strawberry Jell-O mix
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- Make the Pretzel Crust: Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, stir together pretzels, butter and sugar until combined. Transfer to a 10” tart pan and press firmly into pan using the bottom of a measuring cup. Bake 8 minutes and let cool completely.
- Make the Cheesecake Layer: Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and beat until combined, then add cream and beat until medium peaks form.
- Spread over cooled pretzel crust.
- Make the Strawberry Topping: In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water and cornstarch and bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes, whisking constantly (mixture will thicken), then remove from heat. Add Jell-o and whisk until combined. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Arrange strawberries in a single layer all over cream cheese layer, then pour Jell-o mixture over, covering each berry. Refrigerate until Jell-o is firm, 2 hours.
You can view the full recipe here.