DALLAS SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER
Stay in the know with new listings, happenings and more!
LUXURY LIVING IN NORTH EAST DALLAS
Nestled in the heart of The Village’s entertainment district, you’ll find the newest social experience. This thoughtfully crafted community offers homes ranging from studios to penthouses, all the way to town homes with private yards. The property boasts open concept living, European style cabinetry, Bosch appliances, premium bathroom finishes, and large private patios with amazing views of The Village.
For more information reach out to one of our agents and ask for DAL974!
In the south part of uptown these high-rise apartments allow easy walkability to both uptown and downtown Dallas. Don’t forget that you are a couple of blocks away from the amazing Klyde-Warren Park! Enjoy the amenities of a high-rise while experiencing the quaintness of a boutique building. Units offer loft-style living with high-rise windows, granite counters, and tall ceilings.Ask for DAL598!
An incredible amount of thought has gone into making these apartments as comfortable and accommodating as possible. Enjoy world class amenities like you’ve never experienced before, like the 24-hour onsite high-tech fitness center with a cardio theater. Or enjoy the olympic-size swimming pool with a tanning deck and private cabanas. Relax and soak up the sun on the pool deck, or grab a group and socialize in the private residents’ lake clubhouse and white sand beach. Ask for DAL764!
Walk to shopping, dining, and more in popular Knox/Henderson area. Gourmet kitchens with upgraded Energy Star appliance package, sublime granite counters, and cappuccino-stained cabinets. Large bedrooms can accommodate king-sized furniture with spacious walk-in closets. Property features strength and cardio center with free weights, lavish swimming pool with outdoor grilling area. Ask for DAL105!
HAPPY CLIENT OF THE MONTH
KUNG PAO CAULIFLOWER BALLS
This savory dish is a perfect for topping stir fry, salads, or even with fried rice! If you try it out let us know on Instagram!
For the meatballs
- 2 tbsp canola oil, plus more for brushing
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions, chopped, plus more for garnish
For the sauce
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 3cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for serving
- Make the meatballs: Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add the riced cauliflower, onions, and garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and light golden, about 7 minutes. Transfer cooked cauliflower mixture into a large bowl and let cool slightly. Wipe out skillet and set aside.
- Add panko, eggs, and green onion to cauliflower mixture and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with canola oil. Roll cauliflower mixture into 1″ balls and arrange on baking sheet. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Make the sauce: In the same skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add bell peppers and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add cornstarch and stir to combine.
- Pour in chicken broth, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, and vinegar and whisk until combined. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, until reduced slightly. Add cooked meatballs to skillet and toss to coat.
- Garnish with peanuts, more green onions, and red pepper flakes before serving serving.
You can view the full recipe here.