DALLAS AUGUST NEWSLETTER
Things are a little crazy, but we have some hot new listings (with virtual tours) and a yummy recipe!
LUXURY LIVING IN NORTH EAST DALLAS
This is the epitome of luxury in Dallas high rises, regardless of location. But hey, the location is amazing, too! Walk out your front door to the Katy Trail for a jog or head to a myriad of Dallas’s finest restaurants. It’s close enough to McKinney to enjoy all the avenue has to offer but far enough away that you you don’t deal with commotion. This high rise has it all. From a sun deck with cabanas and waterfall pool to the incredible views of Turtle Creek and the downtown skyline to the valet and pet washing showers; this high-rise has some amazing amenities. The units have Kitchen-aid and Jenn-Air appliances, granite counters, built-ins throughout, and floor-to-ceiling windows!
For more information reach out to one of our agents and ask for DAL597!
This property is a 26-story residential tower delivering a lifestyle inspired by individual expression. Providing an amenity-rich experience for residents, features include a roof top pool with Downtown views and private resident bar, all set within a convenient and visually stimulating setting. Ask for DAL970!
These Victory Park apartment homes have state of the art appliances, real hardwood floors, concrete ceilings, and floor to ceiling windows. This is also one of the few high-rises that have balconies. Amenities are the name of the game in Dallas. There is a roof top salt water heated pool, a state of the art gym with a side yoga room, a 24 hour security staff, a dog park, a skydeck with amazing views, a billiards table, poker table, free Starbucks coffee and more. Ask for DAL437!
Live in the heart of Victory Park. Walk to shops and restaurants in the area. Units feature dramatic living spaces with high ceilings, window walls with sleek-lined solar shades and custom-color accent walls. Luxurious natural hardwood, slate, and travertine flooring. Property features dedicated concierge, valet and bell captain. Ask for DAL94!
HAPPY CLIENT OF THE MONTH
GERMAN APPLE CAKE
This fresh dessert is the perfect summer treat!
- cooking spray
- 2 large apples
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tsp sour cream
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- powdered sugar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9″ springform pan with cooking spray.
- Peel and quarter apples, then squeeze lemon juice over them to prevent browning. Cut core out of each quarter, then place core side down on cutting board. Place one chopstick on either side of apple quarter, then cut thin slices, being careful not to cut all the way through. Repeat until all apple quarters are sliced.
In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, until fully combined, then beat in sour cream and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and fold in with a spatula until just combined.
- Transfer batter to prepared springform and smooth top. Add apples sliced side up in desired pattern. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Transfer cake to cooking rack and remove springform ring. Let cool to room temperature before dusting with powdered sugar.
You can view the full recipe here.