HOUSTON APRIL NEWSLETTER
Things are a little crazy, but we have some hot new listings (with virtual tours) and ways to explore the city without leaving your home!
MODERN MONTROSE CONDO
Extremely rare opportunity to purchase a like new condo in an amazing walkable location. This small home lives large with expansive glass with green views from this ground floor unit under the canopy of huge oak trees and beautifully manicured landscaping. This one is special, one of the feel good places you want to be in. Newer custom kitchen, bathroom, custom closets, flooring, windows/doors, raised ceilings, lighting, electrical, panel box, and appliances. All amenities are just feet from your front door include a pool, bbq area/patios, social room, coffee nook, gym, and parking garage. It’s beautiful, convenient and move in ready.
For more information contact William or click here!
VIRTUAL HOUSTON HAPPENINGS
1. HOUSTON ZOO FACEBOOK LIVE
Every morning the zookeepers of the Houston Zoo take to Facebook to show off the residents and bring the Zoo to you!
- Date: Everyday
- Location: Houston Zoo Facebook page
- Time: 11am
2. MUSEUM ON FINE ARTS HOUSTON VIRTUAL TOURS
- Website: Here
3. SOFAR SOUNDS ONLINE CONCERTS
As shows around the world are on pause, it’s more important than ever to support the artists and acts we love. Tune in every night as artists host live shows in the online listening room, a space for artists to connect with global audiences. All shows are free, and optional donations can be given directly to the featured performing artists or to the Sofar Sounds global artist fund.
- Date: varies
- Time: varies
- Admission: free
- Website: Here
AGENT OF THE MONTH: Brit Vora
My first priority is to make my clients happy! I listen to my clients’ wants and needs to achieve the best outcome in every transaction and I strive to ensure that the home buying, selling, or apartment locating process is fun, easy and stress-free. My clients can count on me any time of day when they have a question or concern. My enthusiasm for helping and bonding easily with others helps me connect with clients and provide them with the best service possible. When I’m not assisting my clients, I enjoy volunteering, exploring the city with my dog and husband, traveling, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
For more information on Brit or to request her services, click here!
LINGUINE WITH LEMON PASTA
Looking for a way to spice up the ingredients you already have in your pantry? This zesty dinner option might be just what you’re looking for!
- 1 cup Roasted Tomatoes
- 4 very thin lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces linguine pasta
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- ½ cup fresh basil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the lemon slices on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast for for 15 to 20 minutes or until they’re golden brown around the edges. Finely mince the lemons and set aside.
- In the bottom of a medium-sized (cold) pot, combine the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon sea salt.
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions, cooking until al dente. Reserve ¼ cup of the pasta cooking water. Scoop the hot pasta into the pot, along with the reserved pasta water, the arugula, and toss. If necessary, gently heat until the arugula wilts and the pasta is warmed through. Add the thyme, tomatoes, lemons, and toss again. Top with the mozzarella, pine nuts, and basil. Gently toss, season to taste and serve.
You can view the full recipe here.