Howdy Houstonians, the weekend is (near/here?) and you know what means? That’s right my friends, brunch! The socially acceptable excuse for a little bit of day drinking. So shoot your buddies a text and head out to some of the ULR Agent’s Top Houston Brunch spots for April 2017: <br>
- Hungry’s- Agent: Sloane. About a 10 minute drive from 21Eleven, get your brunch on every Saturday and Sunday from 9 am-3 pm. You’ll come to Hungry’s hungry and leave happy with menu options like the Greek Omelette, Crispy Chicken and Eggs or Crab Cake Eggs Benedict. Visit Hungry’s Online to check out the rest of their menu.
- Lowbrow- Agent: Angie. Where Montrose meets the Museum District, near The Carter, the Lowbrow is your spot with $3 mimosas and menu items such as Grilled Cheese Egg in the Hole and and Waffle Wings. Wait. Rewind. You did read that correctly, $3 mimosas! Brunch is served every Saturday and Sunday, 9 am-3 pm. Learn more about how to drink for cheap here.
- Benjy’s-Agent: Amy. Located in the Upper Washingston area you’ll be brunchin every Saturday from 11 am-3pm and all day Sunday with the brunch menu available from 10 am to 8 pm! You’ll fall in love with their Fish & Grits or maybe their Braised Brisket Migas or you could visit their website here to see other delicious entrees on their menu.
- District 7 Midtown- Agent: Marty. Midtown is home to many of your favorite places and now the District 7. You wont get enough of their Breakfast Pizzas, along with their Tameles, Homemade Biscuits and Gravy, and their Breakfast Ice Burger Bowl. Walking distance from your oasis, you’ll be able to enjoy brunch every day serving their menu Monday-Friday 8 am- 11 am and Saturday and Sunday 8 am- 3 pm! Find out what else District 7 has to offer here.
- Edison’s- Agent:Amy. I hope you’re sitting down for this because when you brunch at Edison’s, you have the option of $3 Mimosas, $5 Micheladas AND $6 Bloody Mary’s! Open from *** every *** you get to choose from menu items like Banana’s Foster French Toast, Eggs New Orleans and”Gerardo’s Goat Barbacoa” Omelet. Around the Near Northside area, you wont have to go very far to get there. Click here — Edison’s Online.
Now that you hold this information, the only thing left to do is 1. wait for the weekend and 2.choose which on you’re going to go to first. Happy brunchin!