SIZZLING SUMMER! ULR AUGUST NEWSLETTER
Stay cool with the latest in ULR events, hot properties on the market and other hot Houston happenings here:
Beautiful on the inside as it it is on the outside, this townhouse is your every dream and wish come true. Spacious enough to invite your friends and family without the worry of having enough room. And you will sure to impress your guest with the hardwood floors that run throughout, granite countertops and the large island. The master suite comes with an oversized garden tub, stand up shower and dual vanity sinks. Walk downstairs and you can use the bottom room as an office, play room or a 3rd bedroom. Your four legged, furry family member will love the green space in your backyard!
Located just minutes away from the Medical Center, NRG Stadium and The Galleria, you can shop, play and go to work all in the same day. Hop onto 610 and head north to Memorial Park, or you can take a short drive to Brays Bayou. The options are limitless!
1. WHITE LINEN NIGHT
Put on your finest white linen and make your way over to the Heights to check out local art and support local businesses.
- Date: August 5
- Location: The Heights | 200 & 300 blocks of 19th St.
- Time: 6-10 PM
- Admission: Free
- Website: http://www.theheightswhitelinennight.com/
2. RESTAURANT WEEK
Hungry? Treat yourself to some fine dining all while donating to charity. All around Houston, all the way to the Woodlands, you’ll be able to find stellar deals, check out the website below to see if your favorite place to eat made it to the list and if not, here’s your chance to try new places!
- Date: August 1st-September 4th
- Website: http://www.houstonrestaurantweeks.com/
3. TEXANS VS.NON TEXANS
Football season is back y’all! Cheer on your favorite football team at these preseason games!
- Date: August 17th-21st vs. New England Patriots & August 31st-September 1st vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Location: NRG Stadium |NRG Pkwy, Houston, TX 77054
- Time: TBD
- Admission: Varies
- Website: http://www.houstontexans.com/index.html
AGENT OF THE MONTH: Martin Ruiz
We would like feature Martin, Marty, Ruiz as ULR’s Agent of the Month!
Houston native, Marty comes from a background of luxury hotel management and has served in the US Air Force for 6 years. Thank you for your service!
Friends and family will say Martin is goal oriented and motivated to achieve those goals. Learning and sharing knowledge is something he enjoys doing and is passionate and enthusiastic. And that is what makes him so good at his job! He has been apart of ULR for almost 2 years, and has loved the respect, reputation and culture his coworkers and brokers have created.
Growing up in the Eastwood/Eado part of Houston, he recognizes the value and loves to take his clients there. The accessibility, revitalization and the vibe all play part of the reason why clients typically enjoy this side the H.
When Marty isn’t helping clients find their dream home, he enjoys playing soccer, making a trip to the Museum of Natural Science, or hanging with his peeps at local coffee shops and bars.
If you would like to find out more information about Martin, click here!
Life is a little hectic? No worries, we have some simple solutions to organize your home before school starts back up again!
- Old crates as wall storage bins: you can put shoes, backpacks or add hooks and hang coats!
- Add a pegboard in your kitchen: if you’re running out of cabinet space, adding a pegboard can display your most used cooking tools and makes it easier to grab
- Bungee Shelves-hang your sunglasses, chargers, scarves, etc and never struggle to find anything again
- Snack Rack- transform a shoe organizer into individual snack holder for after school
Houston’s Hidden Gems: Levy Park
Looking for a new place to spend your days at? Read our newest blog over Levy Park!
We hope you enjoyed this month’s newsletter!
If you are looking to buy, sell, or lease, ULR Properties would love to help! Come visit us in our new office at 1925-B Richmond Ave (McDuffie & Richmond) or visit us online at www.ULRproperties.com